Without Prejudice w

Refer to

1 year ago

Public

So #brothers DO YOU #Understand???

Mrs Mervelee Myers

16 Alma Grove

Bermondsey

London SE1 5PY

Housing for Women

15 May 2022

Dear Samantha Gibbs

Re: Meeting Invite https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=taA14IVIm9g

I am not in the mood for pleasantries and will get to the point without further ado.

I will not be attending any telephone meeting until after you and Housing for Women address this response. And after that I will only be in a face-to-face meeting at a mutually agreed location with witnesses present to document and record in line with the GDPR 2018, Charter of Rights and all the Rules of Laws internationally and local.

Without Prejudice I am going to say to call me to a meeting on Monday 23 May 2022 at 11: 00 AM to discuss allegations of anti-social behaviour in the form of verbal abuse and harassment is the continuation of the discrimination by the Judiciary of England and Wales, the Criminal Justice System and Crown Prosecution Service TERRORISM of me and my husband.

I am now putting on record that Housing for Women is guilty of breaching the contract I signed in 2000 when I was rescued from domestic violence and moved here. I will address some relevant points with dates in line with Subject Access and Data Protection Act. About the defamation of my character, the libellous and use of confidential data to make allegations against me.

The Collins Pocket Dictionary defines the meaning of antisocial 1. Avoiding the company of other people. 2 (of behaviour) harmful to society. Let me sum up the meaning in line with Debbie Gilchrist. The last time I saw her was the 13/12/2021 when threatened me after breaking the glass. When I called the Emergency Services, they could hear the commotions happening via the phone. That’s why they sent the Police in a hurry. The Police passed the person who smashed the glass to come to my door. Then accused me of locking out. Both the Police and Debbie Gilchrist were the ones responsible for antisocial behaviours each time the Police visited my home.

Let me state categorically that I have been in receipt of verbal abuse from Debbie Gilchrist from I moved here. I have also received abuse in writing from Housing for Women and during telephone conversations. Especially when dealing with Suzette Alexis since she joined Housing for Women. As for harassment let me address this in terms of this letter.

I have done GDPR training and is within my rights to video record to safeguard myself and 99-year-old husband from the abuse at 16 Alma Grove from Debbie Gilchrist. Now I want H4W to provide proof of Mervelee Myers blocking access to the communal garden that leads to the communal refuse bin from I moved here in 2000. If the evidence is not produced H4W must pay me for defamation of character. Can H4W produce evidence of what they consider offensive language that I used to another resident.

There will be no meeting because these allegations are libellous, false and in breach of the Equality Act 2010 Protected Characteristics. The alternative is that H4W arrange a face-to-face meeting at Alma Grove so I can provide the evidence in writing, and on recordings with the materials I removed after the workman completed building the new gate.

In line with the meaning of “Antisocial” by destroying the garden again, Debbie Gilchrist was using the information about my “Mental Health” to provoke me to trigger my PTSD. As the evidence will prove I did not come out of my house during the time Debbie Gilchrist tried to use “Coercive Control” to get me to change my behaviours towards her. On the matter of discrimination of the “Protected Characteristics” Debbie set out to provoke me and my husband and all time when she destroyed the garden. First time she did it on a Sunday when I was at church. My husband said he was sat at the window, she looked at him and went ahead.

On the matter of threats to my husband and myself before by her and her previous men friends, I reported the matter to H4W to be kept on record.

Let me provide H4W with some pertinent information that will be used in my case of Hate Crimes against H4W and Debbie Gilchrist. When I will name the Metropolitan Police, Officers involved in visiting my home on 13/12/2021 and walked past the person who broken the glass to come to my door, they will be named with those I raised concerns with via the telephone. Also, the PC I spoke to from Peckham Police Station. Where safeguarding is concerned, I contacted my husband’s GP Surgery for them to add me as “Next of Kin” when the Police had to break into his home. Whenever, I call for support the Emergency Services send the Police to try trick me so they can SECTION me.

I would like H4W to check the record who was the “Minute Taker” for the Panel that was formed and why was it abandoned? I heard some STORIES about H4W discriminatory practices that will cause the Rev Rose Hudson-Wilkins to ask questions. I meet her after coming back from Jamaica and saying my final goodbyes to my mother. Want to know more access my websites and YouTube.

I will have other letters proving that H4W has joined the SYSTEMS targeting me. For example, sneaking in with the key I gave to get access to put letters on my mats tells me am not safe in my home anymore. The death of four generations from one family in Bermondsey is a “Red Flag” that with situations as they are, I can be ambushed by Debbie or anyone H4W sent to my home. Because of the false “Criminal Record” needing Emotional Regulation Treatment anyone can get away with MURDERING me and getting away with it.

Let me bring this date to the attention of H4W with the email 09 November 2016 Re: Broken Electrical Lighting Casing as an example of my proof that H4W breached the contract I signed Therefore, H4W motto of Housing for Women improves lives by providing social housing and services to women facing challenging circumstances. Has passed its sell by date and no longer relevant in line with this invite to meeting.

I was the person who averted a “Grenfell Tower” happening here and all I had to do after to secure the Properties of TESS and myself. Yet the https://www.39essex.com/barrister-samantha-jones was given a reference to be on the Grenfell Tower Inquiry Panel after she manufactured a contagious disease when she told the ET Panel, she did not prepare a case.

I will advise H4W to get all concerns I raised about Debbie Gilchrist from I moved here. Debbie Gilchrist is a thief who has never paid TV License. She does not pay for utilities leaving me at risk of safeguarding.

Finally, H4W must explain why nothing is done about the garden after the 4th visit from the Contractors.

Here is the CAD 2948/15May22 for me calling the Police to safeguard my husband and myself. You might want to ask Debbie for copy of her recording when I was at the back garden, and she is threatening me if I wanted her to come downstairs. If that is not antisocial behaviour in the form of verbal abuse and harassment, I don’t know what is. When she made allegations, I was in my front room looking out. This time I was in the garden when she opened the window and started provoking me. Then asking if I want her to come downstairs. What was she planning on coming downstairs to do? Break into my home to discriminate against me, I suppose and blame it on me being a CRIMINAL needing ERT?

Can H4W send me copies of their updated Policies and Procedures, please in line with the Equality Act Protected Characteristics. Because I no longer feel safe in the home I was given, fleeing DOMESTIC VIOLENCE in 2000. Now my husband is TRUAMATISED and lost control and ATTACKED me and was about to smash up the place. H4W is responsible for NEGLIGENCE in keeping me safe from discrimination.

Awaiting your response.

Mervelee Myers FD (Open)

Mental Health & SEND Advocate.

1 year ago

See your memories

Page Not Found.

Public

Wat fucking games are dese frigging ginnals playing? Mi tap mek up people. Mi a plan fi me ole age!

Public

My dairy is damn full, I have to make sure I don’t double book again? Meal date 25/5/18…

Your Stories From 2 Years Ago

Look back on these moments from your story archive.

May 17

May 17

May 17

+18 more

Only you can see this unless you share it

Select Stories

Your Stories From 3 Years Ago

Look back on these moments from your story archive.

May 17

May 17

May 17

+21 more

Only you can see this unless you share it

Select Stories

Your Stories From 4 Years Ago

Look back on these moments from your story archive.

May 17

May 17

May 17

+10 more

Only you can see this unless you share it

Select Stories

1 year ago

Public

SO #JuneOSullivan and #richardharty will be #next So www.leyf.org.uk is a #paedophile RING We hope you enjoy looking back and sharing your memories on Facebook, from the most recent to those long ago.

Mervelee Ratty Nembhard is with Valdin Legister and

2 others

May 17, 2018 · London ·

Shared with Public

Deevan Paul Nembhard lets hope it works?

0:04 / 3:24

May 17, 2018 ·

Shared with Public

Going to cook my ackee & saltfish with food. Of course I am making #cornmealdumpings. 2 days 2 my DOB – 59!

May 17, 2018 ·

Shared with Public

Finally, have to accept that I am like my Mother in more ways than I realized. So maybe there won’t be a #happyever after for me either? 2 days to go & I hit out

May 17, 2018 ·

Shared with Public

I was struggling to complete tidying up & start getting stressed. Talking to my friend RR help me put a spin on my feelings of dispair. I am back…

5 years ago

Mervelee Ratty Nembhard is feeling concerned.

May 17, 2017 · London ·

Shared with Public

Someone sent this to me, so let me share. I need space on the phone. Dedicated to my #BRAINLESSQUEEN Sanya Mcdonald!

0:07 / 2:01

6 years ago

May 17, 2016 ·

Shared with Public

Just went to ticketweb to buy my ticket for Brixton on 29th May. Rathid I had left to do was check out. Dem won’t let me, so I guess I have to call it quits? Got Shebada so 1 out of 2 aint 1/2 bad?

7 years ago

May 17, 2015 ·

Shared with Public

2 days away from my 65th BD & I feel like giving up…? But on the life of my Uncles Dudley Nembhard & Terah Chambers – who were brutally MURDERED. My Papa who suffered with his Illnesses without 1 day complaining & giving up his strong faith in a True & living GOD. My Grandma Gan-Gan Elsie Adina Saunders- Chambers who had a few Strokes but never let anything dampen her Feistiness. My St Elizabeth Gan-Gan Irene Mills-Nembhard who overcome he deficits & limitations & lived to the ripe old age of 96, 10 years after Papa. My breda ASUNembhard who was a 1 off. My other gentle giant of a humble breda Walford BYRON Alburney. & my Mama Perline LOUISE Chambers-Nembhard, who no amount of words can describe. I AM FIGHTING TO THE END. I throw dung di Gauntlet. Let’s see if I can focus on my Work & don’t Shed a Tear because TOM gets Worried?

7 years ago

May be an image of text that says 'EXPRESS express.couk WEDNESDAY, NAY1 2022 90p DAILY UNITED WITH THE PEOPLE UKRAINE WAGATHA CHRISTIE TRIAL X-BBC boss Now it's slams Wayne 'deeply versus unfair' Jamie licence fee SEE PAGES 16617 SEEPACET1 Conservative politiciam accused of string spanning seven years POLICE ARREST TORY OVER RAPE sexual offences m John Twomey CONSERVATIVE MP has heen arrested suspicion rape spanning even revealed his yesterday 50s Tnmalitician whaisin whoisin বধ্ত্য al: ish ishe eing cing Leged sex AND SEX OFFENCES BACK ON TRACK Smiling Queen opens the Elizabeth Line SEE EEPAGESZ AGES ZES'

Daily Express   · Tomorrow’s front page: Police arrest Tory MP over rape and sex offenceshttps://www.express.co.uk/…/conservative-party-tory…1ShareOn this day1 year agoActiveMervelee Ratty Nembhard  · Shared with Public

1 year ago

Public

FUCK #facebookterrorists Refer to www.jbsf.org.uk We hope you enjoy looking back and sharing your memories on Facebook, from the most recent to those long ago.

7 years ago

May 17,

2015 ·

7 years ago

May 17, 2015 ·

Shared with Public

I come to SM to see stories that I can identify with. More inspirations saying MERVELEE MYERS U are not MAD as they’s like Me to think?

Andrew Holness

May 17, 2013 ·

10 years ago

May 17, 2012 · London ·

10 years ago

May 17, 2012 · London ·

Shared with Public

2 more 2 go… Wonder if I’ll make it?

10 years ago

May 17, 2012 · London ·

You’re All Caught Up

Check back tomorrow to see more of your memories!

1 year ago

Public

So #samanthagibbs and #housing4women will be made #examples in light of the #GrenfellTower stories. I have posted a photo of the #revrosehudsonwilkin in my window because my new YouTube Mervelee Myers #journey From the Cradle to Grave will be a #learning TOLL for #families and #friends and the UK government and Barclays UK and HMCTS and CPS and CJS know there are many #jimmysavile in hiding in the Early Years Sector after my #petition was #rejected in 2017 Refer to https://yo

This content isn’t available right now

When this happens, it’s usually because the owner only shared it with a small group of people, changed who can see it or it’s been deleted.

3 years ago

3 years ago

Public

Merveleeconsultancy don’t #support False Prophets a GIH at all. Mi gone bout Fight4justice own #business now!!!

3 years ago

Public

Mervelee Nembhard The MAD_Damn collect Merveleeconsultancy IP/CPPDP & #vacate Facebook. No good 4 Mental Health.

3 years ago

Public

On 17/5/2020 the #terrorists at #Facebook DISCRIMINATION of Mervelee Ratty Nembhard on #all GROUNDS re #suicide mention!!

3 years ago

Public

How come #terrorists at #Facebook not aware the POLICE was sent to #section Mervelee Ratty Nembhard 30/10/2017 #malicious report!

3 years ago

3 years ago

Public

Did #leyf or some other #terrorists pay #Facebook to #trigger my PTSD with #suicide today?

3 years ago

Public

Who di BC #Facebook the #terrorists tek Mervelee Ratty Nembhard fah? Do they #plan to #trigger the PTSD b4 my 16th?

Public

There are many #insane amongst us, pretending that they don’t have a touch of madness that #impair our #sanity to act rationally

Public

Those of U waiting for this #human #being to disappear is in for a long wait. I didn’t think I’d be -60 & healthy. Get over it?

Public

Go to Facebook #memories & see those hellbent on the #destruction of Mervelee Ratty Nembhard? No surprises re the culprits…

Public

If U are #bent like those Police who join Winsome Duncan: Author, Artist & Book Confidence Coach to #section me, wait & see what’s

Public

All who working out Mervelee Ratty Nembhard #mechanism will probably die #trying? No 1 can pin me down re my Disabilities & OCD!

Public

The ongoing #political discrimination started by LEYF Nurseries #LEYF was all the #trolls needed to carry out the hate crimes…

Public

Mervelee Ratty Nembhard #Survived from #puberty when my dad was stricken with Parkinson’s disease. What do they know?

Public

The #inability has nothing to do with Mervelee Ratty Nembhard, but those who have their heads #buried in their backsides!

Public

They have #blame Mervelee Ratty Nembhard 4 what she is/was not aware of from childhood. Get a life & leave me be!

Public

Or #commits #suicide? We were not brought up to view this as a way out. But some might hasten their demise?

Public

When Mervelee Ratty Nembhard #loses her mind it’s no different from what happened to my #Auntie_Anita. Know Ur history b4 R-Quotes

Public

When 1 of us #dies of #cancer… I had a cancer scare in 2004, I wasn’t aware of it until counseling at the Maudsley Hospital

Public

By the way if this was #addressed to Mervelee Ratty Nembhard, I have time on my hand to take it to pieces, #word#sentence or #quote? I am taking a different path across the #uncartered waters. Because oof #traumas, I did not learn to #swim either!

This content isn’t available right now

This content isn’t available right now

Public

Maybe I need to #address a post? I am going back to look at it?

Public

Lets hope that they can all see that I can write my stories. I will not depend on any1 for nutn. 1 girl amongst 7. Am a #Survivor

Public

I am going to my bed, early for once. I get rid of the Dead-Press-On for now? #Resilience is in my DNA! Just like MHC or Madness

Public

Waiting on the Ministry of Justice UK. Can some1 tell them I can work out 40 days, even thou I am dyslexic?

Public

Maybe I need to #address a post? I am going back to look at it?

n this day

Public

Maybe I need to #address a post? I am going back to look at it?

Public

The Metropolitan Police Service is playing Russian Roulette with people’s lives… But reverse psychology is remedy?

Public

Winsome Duncan: Author & Public Speaker is the lowest crowbate I have the misfortune to encounter…

Public

To say I am disappointed about Community Playthings UK is an understatement. But money make the mare gallop…

Public

Oh yes I was excluded on LinkedIn Nursery World Forum. It didn’t take long for me to find the culprit…

Public

The Employment Solicitor from Advising London. Silly woman want to keep my paperwork. Then bring Religion in…?

Public

Voice: the union for education professionals next. Highway criminals. Still taking fee & trying to trick me of my Membership.

Public

It comes to Bates Wells Braithwaite that think they can intimidate me for LEYF Nurseries. They don’t know me…

Public

Let me continue my story of how LEYF Nurseries started the discrimination…

Active

Mervelee Ratty Nembhard is with Valdin Legister and Mertie Bernard.

· London  ·

Public

Deevan Paul Nembhard lets hope it works?

0:10 / 3:24

2Mertie Bernard and 1 other

· London  ·

My #Interviewee speaks for herself ~

0:10 / 5:58

Public

I am a Time to Change Champion and proud of my connections.

5 years ago

My Professional Development Portfolio  · Let me show you what my coach Winsome Duncan: Author & Public Speaker is getting up to. Where are the following: Metropolitan Police Service, Department for Work and Pensions – DWP, HMRC, Employment Tribunal Service, Chelsea Ladies Football Club, London Borough of Southwark, Safeguarding Children, Local Educational Authority, Mental Health Foundation, MQ: Transforming mental health, et al…? By not acting about concerns that’s why we have the level of discrimination taking place. This was taken from an email sent to me by Winsome Duncan, my former coach. She set up her Employment Barrister #RyanClement to scam me and the rest is history. Because of the judgement that the Employment Tribunal placed online after they colluded with LEYF Nurseries to discriminate against me and ruin my life. Why do books never get written?Did you know that 7 out of 10 people would like to write a book? Unfortunately, only 20% of those people will ever complete a manuscript for publication. Why is this? It is such a shame that many stories in the hearts of mankind will go unread. The main culprit is TIME STEALERS! Would be authors create the grand illusion of there not being enough time and stay on sidelines, content with their excuses and never move out of their comfort zone. The first problem new writers are facing today is learning the discipline of sitting down to write their books. The second most challenging thing is not having a clue on how to start the process of structuring a book. If you are finding it hard to focus and commit pen to paper, then we have the solution for you wrapped inside our EXCLUSIVE 24-hour book writing formula workshop. Decide now to be a part of the 20% of authors who actually make it onto a bookshelf. Learn our EXCLUSIVE 24-hour book writing formula, to help you beat procrastination and write the quality, informative book that you have always dreamed of. Remember all entries will be assessed by our expert writers, after a review of short questions a confirmation email of acceptance will be emailed. If we think that this workshop is not a right fit for your book, a full refund will be issued. As always, we experience a high demand for this service and spaces are limited, do BOOK EARLY to avoid disappointment. Let’s see if you fit the criteria and eligibility for our ‘Just Write It’ workshop.ELIGIBILITY CHECKERWho should attend this workshop?1. Busy entrepreneurs2. Time poor individuals3. First-time authors4. Focused and committed candidates5. Authors who have chosen a theme for their book6. Businessmen and women7. Those who want to write a precise informative book8. Authors with a small collection of short stories are welcomedThis workshop is not for… 1. Those who want to write a lengthy autobiography2. Authors who are uncertain of what they want to write3. Slow writers who like to take their time to write4. Candidates who cannot make the time to write for a total of 24 hours (in bite-sized chunks)5. No novels6. No research booksWe Publish Books – www.peachespublications.co.uk.THE BENEFITS1. You can create and earn an extra income.2. In your business, you can upsell your products and services.3. Achieve and accomplish your lifelong goal of writing a book. 4. Imagine completing your book and be on route to publishing it in 30 days or less.5. Writing a book gives you instant Expert recognition and appeal.6. Your book is a calling card for your business services. 7. Expand your marketing opportunities. 8. You will gain credibility among your peers and network. 9. Increase your speaking engagements at conferences and seminars. 10. Leave a legacy in the British Library legal deposit for generations to come. We Publish Books – www.peachespublications.co.uk.MEET THE TEAMWinsome Duncan – Book Confidence Coach and ‘Just Write It’ Project ManagerMeet entrepreneur and the Founder of Peaches Publications Winsome Duncan, she is passionate about books and is a bestselling author with eight books in her repertoire. Winsome is an awarding entrepreneur and a sitcom writer for ‘Keeping Up With The Brokers’. Her work has featured on BBC iPlayer, SKY &BBC LONDON. As a motivational speaker, Winsome was trained by multi-millionaire renowned speaker Mr Les Brown and the UK top speaker Mr Andy Harrington – Jet Set Speaker. Her books are highly acclaimed, they have received national press and media coverage and has been endorsed by former Minister of Justice Sir Simon Hughes. Teju Chosen – Book Mentor and ‘Just Write It’ Assistant Project ManagerCareer Coach, Teju Chosen Da Poet is a Master’s educated Writer who is Author of the forthcoming book, “HOW TO GET PAID MORE THAN YOUR BOSS” and CEO of Exceptional Coaching Ltd. She is also a Poet, Playwright and Book Mentor who has held Writing workshops in Prisons (including running a magazine in HMP Wandsworth), Schools, Universities and Mental Health Institutes. Teju can inspire and encourage anyone to accomplish their writing goals with the tips, feedback and techniques she has acquired over 20 years.Literally PR Securing press coverage for your book is paramount when you first published. It can feel quite overwhelming when you do not know where to start. We are sure you will agree once you publish your book, you need the means to get it in front of your readers. Our exceptional public relations partners Literally PR, will be joining us and to help you understand the importance of promoting your book and raising your profile in press, television and online social media. Peaches Publications, have joined forces with one of the top book PR companies in the UK, to help make your book become more visible online and within the public domain.We Publish Books – www.peachespublications.co.uk.TESTIMONIALSDon’t take our word for it, check out our previous authors who attended our workshops: http://www.peachespublications.co.uk/testimonials.html Testimonialswww.peachespublications.co.ukMeet our wonderful authors and workshop attendees. They have gone on to write and publish their books, earn an extra income and raise their brand profile. Have a listen to what they have to say about…THE WORKSHOP CONTENT – ‘Just Write It’ – How To Write Your Book In 24 Hours Identifying the key elements your story- Understanding your target audience – Choosing your title and subtitle – Embedding our industry standard contents page- Discussing book cover concepts Building the framework chapters of your book- Devising-chapter headings- Writing down the skeleton of your story- Just Write ItHow to write your story – Committing pen to paper- Learn techniques to speed up the book writing process- Just Write It- Create a book action plan with key timeframes for manuscript completion and publishing datePLUS BONUS: SPECIAL GUEST SPEAKER FOLLOW UP SUPPORT After the workshop finishes, we will still offer our support in the following ways:• WhatApp support group for up to 30 days after the workshop. • 2 FREE follow up webinars sessions with Teju Chosen and Winsome Duncan. • You can book additional Book Confidence Coaching sessions with Winsome Duncan. A minimum of two 60 minute sessions apply. What you need to bring and know….1 Please bring a laptop or a notepad, with pens. We recommend notepad with pens to connect with the energy signature of your book. NO IPADS OR TABLETS!2 Please bring a packed lunch or you can go out and eat in the surrounding area. 3 Check out some of our testimonials: here: http://www.peachespublications.co.uk/testimonials.html.4 Tickets are non-refundable but can be transferred to another date.If you have read the whole content, one thing we know for sure is you are serious about writing your book and acquiring further knowledge. Well done and congratulations you are streets ahead of other authors. Thank you for your precious time, we appreciate you and we look forward to welcoming you on your book writing journey. Best wishes, The Peaches Publications Team We Publish Books – www.peachespublications.co.uk.Happy writing.The Peaches Publications TeamWinsome Duncan CEO Peaches Publications www.peachespublications.co.uk”We Publish Books” T: 07944455010 Opening times: Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday & Thursday 10am – 6pmClosed on: Friday, Saturday & Sunday Mervelee Ratty Nembhard will end by saying, be sure that the people who are using your #brand are doing so legally. Certainly you don’t want to be associated with the likes of Winsome Duncan who joined in to discriminate against a person when they are at their lowest, in terms of having disabilities that they help to trigger and exacerbated?Peaches PublicationsPeaches PublicationsPeaches PublicationsPeaches PublicationsSee more atPEACHESPUBLICATIONS.CO.UKAll reactions:112ShareOn this day5 years agoActiveMervelee Ratty Nembhard  · Shared with Public

Public

If I am not careful the depression take control. But I fucking hell won’t let it happen.

2Fully Green and Nicola Esson-Ivey

Public

Finally, have to accept that I am like my Mother in more ways than I realized. So maybe there won’t be a #happyever after for me either? 2 days to go & I hit out

2You and Tathlyn Myrie

6You, Tathlyn Myrie, Yvonne Smith-baugh and 3 others

Public

Taurus: Indulge your love of luxury. This is a wonderful time to splash out on clothes, jewelry and toiletries. Some people will call you extravagant. Don’t be bothered by criticism. You have no intention of changing your lifestyle to win their approval.

Evaluation: My love of luxury is making sure my family and friends are ok. This stems from the changes that occur in my life when my Father was stricken with Parkinson’s disease. I have still not recover from the childhood truamas. Then I have had 2 miscarriage of justice by the Employment Tribunal after 2 nervous breakdown. Hey is Theresa May government listening, it’s Mental Health Awareness Week in my month.

I have no need to splash out on anything like that. My family come first and I am giving back via charities and volunteering.

I don’t give a toss about people. That’s why I went to the interview at the DWP and tell them exactly what I am about. Maybe they digesting my questionnaire before #MsBarbaraClarke can write the letter. Now why are they wiping out my existence in the UK, until LEYF Nurseries start the processes of discrimination, using my vulnerability of having disabilities against me? The #DWP, #EmploymentTribunal, #HMRC and by the way Ms Clarke didn’t know what this is. Unions #Voice and #UNISON are culpable in robbing their members. As for #MartinBunch of Bates Wells Braithwaite I will make sure the world know how some of the Legal Entity operate. #CapsticksofWimbledon done the same to me. Hence the reason I was part of Dr Maria Hudson Research Paper recommended to ACAS. There are others to be named in due course.

That’s why I have my #Fight4justice campaign. And back at the #EAT.

I definitely will not.

6 years ago

Active

Mervelee Ratty Nembhard is feeling concerned.

· London  ·

0:07 / 2:00

5Hilary Nembhard, Omar Nembhard and 3 others

7 years ago

2Judith Gordon and Princess Tenegnework Aynalem Lawless

7 years ago

· JustGiving  ·

Here I am a begging!

JUSTTEXTGIVING BY VODAFONE

merveleemyers78

I’m fundraising for Cancer Research UK. To help me support this great cause, sponsor me by texting JSDY79 £5 to 70070. And don’t forget to claim Gift Aid to increase your donation by 25%, at no extra cost to you. Thank you!

8 years ago

4Judith Gordon, Marie Gooden-brown and 2 others

8 years ago

Public

Andrew Holness   · We met this lady yesterday – a very resourceful lady – Doreen Cunningham, who collects plastic bottles from all around the community, then makes a little money from recycling the bottles via a truck which visits her. She told us she can make upwards of $15,000 a time, depending on the weight – and this practice has allowed her to buy goats and chickens, as well as allowing her to generally maintain herself from day-to-day. Others have seen her collecting the plastic and branded her as “mad”. #TeamProsperity thinks this is more “genius” than “mad”, that’s for sure.All reactions:3Princess Tenegnework Aynalem Lawless, James Meylor and 1 other2ShareOn this day9 years agoActiveMervelee Ratty Nembhard  · Shared with PublicKnowledge is Power1Dementia Friends  · Did you know that #1in3 people over 65 develop dementia? TV star Paul O’Grady has shared his #1in3 picture. Pledge your support to #DementiaFriends by sharing yours and tagging two friends! http://bit.ly/1kXZ5HOShareOn this day9 years agoActiveMervelee Ratty Nembhard  · Shared with PublicI managed to last out the match. trophy in the Arsenal armoury. Credit to Hull 4 giving the Gunners a run 4 the trophy.All reactions:1Judith Gordon2ShareOn this day9 years agoActiveMervelee Ratty Nembhard  · Shared with Public9 years of suspense!All reactions:2Judith Gordon and 1 other12ShareOn this day10 years agoActiveMervelee Ratty Nembhard  · London  · Shared with PublicWinding down leading up to my 57th BD…. Doing HW, guh collect ticket, & watever else tek me fancy…2ShareOn this day10 years agoActiveMervelee Ratty Nembhard  · Shared with PublicBooked ticket online 4 Secret Life of Sissy Tancock – & ME fine meself ina front row… U tink me a joke? So if unuh c 1 MW begin fi get ina di Spirit when she tart fi mek comparisons & pinpoint ME ina di play… Plz doan be bodda surprised a GiH tal?All reactions:1Jasmine Hylton4ShareOn this day11 years agoActiveMervelee Ratty Nembhard  · London  · Shared with PublicEver wondered why U see sum Peeps from Ur Past – communities, schools, family, friends & clicked immediately, but still have 2 struggle with others? Don’t know must be…? This S/N senting certainly pose CHALLENGES!!!12ShareOn this day11 years agoActiveMervelee Ratty Nembhard is with HMRC and 5 others.  · Shared with PublicWith All due Respect hoping 2 See U ALL after the 19th when I’ll be 1 whole Year OLDER!!!All reactions:1Sharon Geyer Myers34ShareOn this day11 years agoActiveMervelee Ratty Nembhard  · London  · Shared with Public2 more 2 go… Wonder if I’ll make it?12ShareOn this day11 years agoActiveMervelee Ratty Nembhard  · London  · Shared with PublicYessiday arta Moi hotfoot it from wok go a Blacka Dread go buy har DJ Role Call tickets… She sidung mek dah TV watch har & git up go a har bed when dah phone wake har up… Bwoy Moi life aint easy, but ketch 2 far 2 give up now!!!2ShareYou’re All Caught UpCheck back tomorrow to see more of your memories!

One thought on “Without Prejudice w