Complaint 202209405 Housing For Women
5 August 2022
Dear Mrs Myers
Complaint: 202209405 – Housing For Women
Thank you for your recent telephone call regarding your complaint about Housing For Women. I am sorry to hear about the problems that are affecting you in your home.
Details of your complaint
In summary, I understand your complaint to be about:
• How Landlord handled your reports of broken radiator – Length of the time to replace a broken radiator (took over a year) MM Updates: Refer to http://www.southwark.gov.uk for correspondence from Ginette Hogan Public Health Policy Officer regarding breaches of the Equality Act 2010 Protected Characteristics after I was appointed Health Ambassador. The Radiator was replaced by Watret after I was told it is a danger and an Environmental Health Hazard. I have recordings to verify my stories of H4W negligence, in light of the Grenfell Tower situation I averted before.
• How landlord handled your reports of broken/jammed door – You stated that you were often locked in and could not get out your home. You would have to call a neighbour’s through a window and give them keys so that they could open the door from the outside MM Updates: Refer to MM Journal on http://www.hfw.org.uk PORTAL.
• Landlord not communicating to you explain whose responsibility it was to get fallen tree removed – You would like this settled so that you can take appropriate action if it is your responsibility. MM Updates: Refer to my https://www.facebook.com/mervelee.myers with 18 FB Pages that are Community HUB sharing information. I contacted the Contractors and was given verbal information about the TREE. 19/4/2022 Contractor Contacted H4W to do the tree. They have Copy of letter about the tree 25/4/2022. Contractor contacted H4W about Rubbish 5/5/2022. On the 28/4/2022 a new gate made at the front that was not needed. The gate was needed at the back. MCP the Contractor is waiting for H4W to act… Thursday 23/6/2022 email: She will get in touch.
• Your reports of broken fence – You stated the Landlord stated that they do not replace fences however You stated that you have had the Landlord fix the fences before. MM Updates Refer to MM Profile on Housing for Women PORTAL how many times the fence was replaced. The Tenancy Agreement The ASSOCIATION’S Obligations Tenant’s Right to Occupy 2 Not to interrupt or interfere with the Tenant’s right peacefully to occupy the Premises except:- (i) access is required to inspect the condition of the Premises or to carry out repairs or other works to the Premises or adjoining property. NB: I gave H4W my keys so they can have access to do their work. (ii) Court – I was threatened with eviction by H4W and it was recorded in line with the GDPR after I became a target of H4W terrorism. Repair of Structure (5) To keep in good repair, the structure and interior of the Premises and exterior including: Section (i) boundary walls and fences.
• Negligence to safety of residents – Length of time Communal glass was replaced after the neighbour smashed the window on two occasions. MM Updates: There is Police Involvement and Case References.
• Anti social behaviour (ASB) from neighbour – who has kicked your door when potentially under the influence. MM Updates: H4W colluded with Debbie Gilchrist to target me. Refer to correspondence letter of 2019 and other concerns I asked H4W to keep on record.
You have asked for the following as a resolution to the complaint:
• Would like Landlord to fix fence
• Landlord to apologise from all staff involved in the case of your complaint
• Landlord to communicate with you and respond to communication in particular about the responsibility of the tree
• Accept negligence
• Apologise for hanging up the phone
• You stated she were a member of the customer panel with the Landlord and would like to resolve the complaint amicably
Since H4W did not respond to the complaint and continue using coercive control of bullying, harassing and intimidating me. Coming to Alma Grove whenever I am out doing things to trigger my PTSD, to say I am a CRIMINAL needing ERT as the Judiciary of England and Wales, and the Criminal Justice System and Crown Prosecution Service done to cover for the PAEDOPHILES at http://www.leyf.org.uk I will expect the Housing Ombudsman to act promptly. Don’t wait until either my neighbour or H4W send someone to ambush then claim self-defence. The http://www.met.police.uk came to MURDER me under cover of LEYF Margaret Horn Lecture. Now refer to https://www.gov.uk/employment-tribunal-decisions/ms-m-myers-v-london-early-years-foundation-2300047-2016 for why I am the victim of systematic discrimination.
The Housing Ombudsman’s role at this stage
Your complaint is at the Dispute Support stage of our complaint process.
Our role at this stage is to provide assistance to both parties and ensure that you are able to complete the landlord’s internal complaint procedure.
Before the Ombudsman can consider a complaint, we must be satisfied that you have completed the landlord’s complaint procedure. In the first instance, the Ombudsman encourages tenants and landlords to resolve complaints using the landlord’s internal complaints procedure. This often provides for the quickest and most amicable way of resolving a dispute.
You have informed us that you have made a formal complaint to your landlord about your concerns but have not received a formal response.
We have therefore written to the landlord and asked it to respond to your complaint by contacting you within the timescales set out in the landlord’s complaint procedure or 10 working days. The landlord should therefore contact you by 19 August 2022 – 10 working days from today.
What are the next steps?
No Written Stage 1 Response Received
At this stage, we will not be taking any further action on this complaint. If you do not hear back from the landlord within 10 working days, please contact this Service and we will chase the landlord for a response.
Stage 1 Response Received
If you receive a response, but you remain dissatisfied, we recommend that you formally escalate the complaint to the next stage of the complaint process.
Alternatively, if you are satisfied with the landlord’s response you do not need to refer the complaint to the Ombudsman.
Please do not send us any further correspondence or copy us into any emails, unless we ask you to do so.
Further correspondence can be forwarded to us using the following methods:
- By email: please reply directly to this email
- By post: Housing Ombudsman Service, PO Box 152, Liverpool L33 7WQ
- Telephone: 0300 111 3000
If responding by email, please do so without editing the subject line which contains a unique code allowing our systems to automatically file the email and inform the casework team.
Dispute Support Team
PO Box 152, Liverpool L33 7WQ
0300 111 3000
To find out how we use your personal data together with your rights under the Data Protection Act 2018 go to http://www.housing-ombudsman.org.uk/about-us/your-data/
Try our free online dispute resolution training (click here to access)
One thought on “Without Prejudice Mervelee Myers Name Females Theresa May, Rev Rose Hudson-Wilkin, Chris Pascal, Justice Simler, Liz Roberts, Penny Tassoni, Vanessa Feltz Have Photos With To Be In My Exhibition About Police Sent To Murder Me Re LEYF Margaret Horn Lecture Richard Harty MIC Is Paedophile Ring 30”
Reblogged this on Mervelee Advocacy and commented: