I will be reviewing this for your benefit
Sent from Mail for Windows
From: Singh, Anisa
Sent: 05 April 2022 16:33
Subject: Join South London and Maudsley’s – Strategy event Tues 26 April 6-8pm
Invitation to join us at:
Aiming High: Changing Lives – Strategy Even
Six months on: What we have done and what comes next
Following over 1,700 interactions with staff, service users, carers, partners, families and community organisations – we launched our new Trust strategy ‘Aiming High; Changing Lives, 2021-2026’.
We made a commitment to hold regular six-monthly events led by the Chair and Chief Executive, this is to continue talking and acting on how we are making progress to achieve our five Strategic Ambitions:
- Building a culture of trust together
- Outstanding mental health care
- A catalyst for change
- Partner in prevention
- Towards an effective and sustainable organisation
At this first event we will:
- Share progress on the strategy since its launch in September 2021
- Continue to co-produce the qualitative (personal experience) measures for the Trust Strategy, to monitor its success
- Share ways to get involved in reviewing and setting Trust priorities for 2023-2024
- Have a question and answer session on the strategy with our panel
Date: Tuesday 26 April 2022
Time: 6pm – 8pm
Location: Online via Microsoft Teams
Register: via Eventbrite here
Once registered, the event link will be emailed to you.
Do share this information through your networks and we look forward to welcoming you on the day!
Feel free to contact me if you have any questions.
Engagement Support Officer – Planning and Equality Team
South London and Maudsley NHS Foundation Trust
Trust Headquarters | Maudsley Hospital | Denmark Hill | London | SE5 8AZ
South London and Maudsley NHS Foundation Trust provides the widest range of NHS mental health services in the UK. We work closely with the Institute of Psychiatry, Psychology and Neuroscience, King’s College London. We are supported by Maudsley Charity. We are part of King’s Health Partners Academic Health Sciences Centre.
Whilst it suits me to email now, I do not expect a response or action outside of your own usual working hours