Without Prejudice Mervelee Myers Evidence About The Abusers Putting Children At Risk Of Safeguarding Targeted By Facebook And HMCTS And CPS And CJS

16 February FB Memories Books June O’Sullivan

On this day

4 years ago

Mervelee Ratty Nembhard is feeling inspired with Ervin Nembhard and

27 others

in London, United Kingdom.

February 16, 2018  ·

Shared with Public

Taurus: Pour all your energy into creating interesting options for friends and relatives whilst you share your vision of what can and could be achieved through team effort. Your visionary ideas are a godsend to those struggling in uninspiring situations.

Evaluation: I am such a #sucker that I still read Sagittarius everyday. Why, because we make a pact for me to read the Bible. Despite our failures, we are only human. There is good in each one of us.

But this don’t give anyone the right to take advantage.

7You, Fully Green, Arian Murray and 4 others

4 Comments

1 Share

On this day

5 years ago

Mervelee Ratty Nembhard is feeling annoyed.

February 16, 2017  · London  ·

Shared with Public

The devil is a blood klaat liad bitch brutus. If dem tink dem a #STRESS me out from now til the #4thMarch2017 tell dem fi go back to #PlanA_Z. So me just #CUSS di same dutty gal who called yesterday bout technical support. Today she withheld number & name Eleanor Brown. Well EB, go get a job as a frigging night bicycle and stop bothering me.

I don’t #WORK from #27thSeptember2015. But I just see in the Daily Express another story. Once more I want the gag lifted so I can continue to tell my side of stories about the #ModernDaySLAVERY practices prevalent in workplaces, the #EarlyYearsSector in particular. My Fight4justice campaign will focus on #ADVOCACY with my #DefensivePractice which prove “TECH don’t LIE”.

Then those in the Establishment and Systems colluding and conspiring with friends in high places will know what I am about.

I will let them know I am not an #Automation. If di head a di stream boomboklaat Dutty di duttiness a run go dung a di rassklaat bottom. Now it’s a case of #DISCRIMINATION across di board. So me a beg dem nuh stir up di frigging #MADHEAD dat dem cause heina di fuss place. Or mi a tek up petition to HOC fi dem gi back di #Gong. No badda tink dem can wuck dem chicken brain pon mi?

1Princess Tenegnework Aynalem Lawless

4 Comments

1 Share

On this day

7 years ago

Mervelee Ratty Nembhard

February 16, 2015  ·

Shared with Public

Was watching the 1 Show & saw 1 Jamaican bloke who has been taking photos from yunks. He having sum exhibition somewhere until May. Have to find out & check it out? Brings back Poignant Memories of all the Photo Loving Persons in my Family.

Mervelee Ratty Nembhard is with Department for Work and Pensions – DWP and

6 others

February 2, 2014  ·

Shared with Public

Ashter Serener Urella NEMBHARD.

6Sam Coote, Nicola Esson-Ivey and 4 others

2 Comments

3 Shares

On this day

7 years ago

Mervelee Ratty Nembhard

February 16, 2015  · London  ·

Shared with Public

Lori Reid Taurus Apr 21 – May 21 Greetings from afar come as a nice diversion to a busy day. You’re making lots of connections; when it comes to deals, trust yourself. What you learn today helps you to move forward. Call me to hear when a friend needs your shoulder to cry on.

2 Comments

1 Share

On this day

9 years ago

Mervelee Ratty Nembhard

February 16, 2013  ·

Shared with Public

Dese blinking new fandangle tings giving me the hebegebees suh am going 2 leave it til anneda time….?

1 Share

On this day

10 years ago

Mervelee Ratty Nembhard is with Department for Work and Pensions – DWP and

4 others

February 16, 2012  ·

Shared with Public

Dem say dawg a sweat, but long hair cover it & if senti nuh hat bud it nuh fly a night. Di BRC liberty wey me haffi put up wid fra de IGNARAMOUSES a get 2 PCMH zeen… Haffi fine a solution 2 de Probs b4 it get 2 MUCH!!!

5 Comments

2 Shares

Display your photos with Portal

Portal lets you display your favorite Facebook photos in your home.

Learn more about Portal

You’re All Caught Up

Check back tomorrow to see more of your memories!