Thank you for contacting us about the work of the Mayor and/or City Hall.
We aim to respond to written communication as quickly as possible and within 20 working days.
However, please note that we may not reply to correspondence we consider:
• Is addressed to another party and where the Mayor has been copied-in for information only.
• Contains comments that do not require a response.
• Includes unsolicited job applications or CVs.
• Is trying to sell or market a product.
• To be vexatious or contains abusive or discriminatory language.
In addition, we will not respond where we specifically state that we are unable to enter into correspondence (for example, when inviting responses to consultation documents).
If you have written to request the release of information under the Freedom of Information Act (FoIA) or Environmental Information Regulations (EIR), please take this message as confirmation your request has been received. We will aim to provide a response within the statutory 20 working day deadline.
Further information on our service standards, is available on our website at: http://www.london.gov.uk/…/contacting-city-hall-and-mayor.
Thank you again for writing.
Public Liaison Unit
Contacting City Hall and the Mayor
How to get in touch with City Hall and the Mayor.