Adrina Legister Gift of a Granddaughter 4 May 2019
The start of the millennial is/was a time that I will never be able to forget in the annals of my history for many different reasons. That’s why I am here once more creating legacies as I am on a journey heading towards my 60th birthday. However, I need to make a few stops along the way as there was a time when I didn’t believe for a moment that I would be healthy and living to see my 3 scores years with such delight for living and being grateful for God’s blessings. Therefore, I will take time out to be a reflective practitioner, who developed the listening ethos. Resulting from the opportunities I was afforded at the Open University during studies 2004 to 2010. That’s why I must credit firstname.lastname@example.org PI: W3323643.
I have been making use of every available opportunity to empower myself from the time I decided to take on any job that was going to earn me money for my upkeep. If you want to know more about my journey you can find me at https://www.google.com. I have been using my initiatives to access all the windows of opportunity that are even slightly ajar from the time I arrived in the UK in June 1992. Since my life is an “Open Book” and charted, I will move on with my story about the gift of a granddaughter. This story is dedicated to my only granddaughter because I am an only girl who was privileged to grow up with seven (7) brothers. Five (5) of whom were older and two (2) younger. So I get to play the roles of a big and little sister to my heart’s content.
I am positive that my experiences with my brothers are just another aspect of my life that’s responsible for shaping the person I am today. Let me give an insight into aspects of my life that bear some reflections of my transitions into this woman who is not afraid to call a spade what it is. For fear of being criticised or not believed. I will get on with writing my stories to tell my truths. Because if I leave for others to do, they will embellish my stories to put a spin on my life to suit their own biases. Already www.peachespublications.co.uk decided to abuse her authority and went about taking over my book to publishing her preconceived ideas of who she would like me to be. Her notions come from the fallacy been peddled by those who can’t accept others.
Therefore, I will not entertain anyone else colluding to defame my name and character like has been done from the time I arrived in the UK and experience domestic violence. There are some who are ready to put others down to suit their own perverted self-fulfilling prophecy of superiority with their gloom and doom. It was after coming back from holidays in the summer of 2000 that my life was turned into turmoil. Because my ex-husband put his plans into action to get me out of his life. On reflections, I am thinking this was just another of those blessings in disguise that God has in store for me? God already have my life mapped out to help me escape the life my ex planned to enslave me. But like www.leyf.org.uk I survive to be writing to help others.
I managed to live with domestic violence even in the presence of mum, who was visiting in 1999. Let me tell you that it is only worthless men or women abuse their other half in the presence of their mothers, children and other family members. Mum was here to support me when my mother-in-law died whilst I was still studying. I was part-time carer to her, helping with the shopping and in the later stages preparing her soup on Saturdays. My ex-husband would probably have strangled me that day if his sister wasn’t present. He would think nothing of abusing me in his children’s presence. That’s one of the reasons I decided that I would not live anywhere without having control of the keys to my front door. That’s how www.hfw.org.uk.
My ex-husband went away on his annual pilgrimage despite his mum asking him not to go. He preferred to be with his woman than to stay for his mum. But had the nerve to accuse me about the outcome, when he had to return after her death. The fact that I was an informal carer, helping mum, was preparation enough for me. I had done the Care Assistant training in 1996. I am not sure my Care Assistant is registered at https://ofqual.gov.uk/qualifications-and-assessment/qualification-frameworks/levels-of-qualifications/? By the time I was made homeless, my ex had plans to bring his woman from Jamaica to the UK. I the summer of 2000 when I had to run to the Brixton Police Station for rescue.
I was ready to make some decisions that help me become a strong woman, who I am now. That’s why I have made a complaint to www.hfw.org.uk about the neighbour from hell the past eighteen (18) years. Because they rescued me from homelessness in December 2000, when I had to run for my life. My ex was crafty enough to try and use his psychopathic tendencies to get me out of the Refuge. This was so I don’t have anywhere to turn to. I still have one of his letters as proof of his lies and this was not a figment of my imagination. I refused to accept his gift offerings because I can’t be brought. And if I make my mind up, not even God can get me to change it. After spending September to November in Southwark Women’s Aid run Refuge I got my flat in Bermondsey and is still living here now.
I have to pay homage to my friend who was there for me during those times when I had no one else. We meet at the Ministry of Agriculture Food and Fisheries (MAFF) when I was doing Contract Cleaning and she works in the Café. She became a secure base where I was welcome to her home for that sense of familiarity, continuity, and consistency that I needed to survive. That’s why I am challenging everyone who is thinking they can get away by not implementing www.acas.org.uk/researchpapers that I was a participant in after the discrimination at Kings College Hospital NHS Foundation Trust. This was where I have the first nervous breakdown after the death of my brother from colon cancer in 2008.
The fact that my friend lives in Bermondsey might have played a pivotal role in me getting my flat in the area? Her advice as a more streetwise person, with her own “personal challenges” was important for me in my transitions to becoming solely reliant, living on my own. My survival is the result of those who convinced me during the times when I doubted myself that I could do it on my own. Without putting up with abuse from others who tried putting me down to make themselves look better. No one else is going to make me believe that I am not worthy and that’s why I am spending less time on https://www.facebook.com/public/Mervelee-Myers. I have been accepting the challenges ever since I moved into my flat in December 2000.
However, I have to give thanks to every person who provided me with that support network that is crucial to my survival. That’s why I am upset by the way I have been treated by the authority from the time I have to ask www.icsouthlondon.co.uk to share my story to get my money back from fraudsters. Because I have seen the way how my neighbour TESS was treated during her time of needs. My old folks used to say no one care how you live, but they want to know how you die. That’s why I will be getting rid of some of those who have been using me to build their brands and turn around ripping me off. Because of my vulnerability. So www.personnelconsultancy.com be prepared for been called to justice for misrepresentations of Mervelee Myers.
The www.express.co.uk Russell Grant Taurus states New Challenges will test your ability to be versatile. An authority figure will challenge you. Since you know what you are capable of, this is your chance to prove what you can do. Keep valuables under lock and when visiting unfamiliar places. My Evaluation: Let me warn that I have had some awful encounters with some people who are users, from the time I was young. Most of this is due to them not understanding me. So Winsome Duncan introduces https://www.ryanclement.com/ to scam me after she was privy to confidential information when I signed the Agreement for her to help me with an online business and to publish my book. I was scammed by Julie Powell who used my vulnerability against me. And sharing this with Winsome Duncan is what led to her scamming me.
Let me, therefore, document the fact about some of the individuals from the establishments and systems that set out to discriminate against me from 2004 to date. These are they that would like to rewrite my stories to suit their criminal and psychological pervasive intentions as was the case why I was referred to https://www.gov.uk/government/publications/record-retention-and-disposition-schedules. Because if you are not careful they will airbrush you out of history like the Windrush Generation. After using www.ico.org.uk for Subject Access Request, LEYF claims not to have any data of my time working with them. But I have Subject Access Request – Data Protection Act – 117119 from email@example.com to bring my case forward about Modern Slavery thriving in the UK.
Since my stories are already created in cyberspace, I will have to move on with my transitional journey. But I will return to fill in some of the blanks in due course to complete my cyber footprints.
An introduction is Key to Some of my Relationships
I meet my husband Mr. Myers via an introduction from my best friend. The same happened with Mr. Tomlinson. However, this was because of a default introduction when someone else decided to return home. That’s why I intend to go back home, but I am here for the long haul. Until my husband no longer needs my attention.
2004 to 2019 are Key to my Existence
Let me give you an insight into how I ended up becoming a victim because I refuse to accept mediocrity from those in authority abusing their power.
- 2003 – Started working at Mapother House Day Nursery. Here’s where I had the first nervous breakdown after the death of my brother in 2008 from colon cancer. Later I was to understand the impact of developing traumas from a young age from slam-iapt.nhs.uk/southwark.
- 2004 – I had an unclear pap smear and had treatment for the next 5 years. At the time I have no knowledge about cancer in my DNA. But I later joined cruk.org to raise funds for charity in honour of my brother. As a result of more devastating experiences since the death of my mother, I set up Janet Beeput Facebook Page.
- 2004 – I lost the sense of smell. I later learned this might be linked to Parkinson’s disease in my DNA. I have since become involved with https://www.parkinsons.org.uk/get-involved/events.
- 2004 – I enrolled with the OU and became a graduate open.ac.uk/ceremonies before my 50th birthday in May 2009. Ten (10) years later I am struggling to clear my name, and I am positive the authority responsible will not get away with the injustices of the past five (5) years.
- 2004 – I contacted crb.gov.uk and www.disclosure.gov.uk about the manager at Kings College Hospital NHS Foundation Trust workplace nursery. Once I helped to build their brand I was targeted and this was to become the pattern of my life.
- The trend continued as I contacted HR and http://unison.org.uk about the discrimination at KINGS in 2006.
- 2006 – I contacted the LEA and Southwark Council firstname.lastname@example.org seeking advice about matters to do with Safeguarding in order that I am on course with my Professional Development Plan (PDP) towards aoug.uk/awards.
- 2006 – I changed my life around applying a holistic approach to managing my disabilities. I was diagnosed with Chronic Anxiety in 2006. But it’s only now I have had some support with my disabilities when healthmanltd.com advised me to seek CBT (CBT) to find out why I react the way I do to certain situations.
- 2006 – I visited the USA to get away from the discrimination at KINGS.
- 2008 – I lost my brother to colon cancer. Then the allegations started and I self-referred to KINGS Occupational Health. I was passed fit for work. But once you cross that boundary of taking a stance that will be the end of my career. Because I was blacklisted and networked against after taking my case to the Employment Tribunal Services. That’s why I am standing my grounds after the second miscarriages of justice by http://www.justice.gov.uk/tribunals/employment/claims/responding. Because they have been negligent in allowing employers to get away with destroying lives, for lack of accountability.
- 2009 – Still in the wilderness trying to accept that the Employment Tribunals can sell out my case to the highest bidder and left me a victim with my life shattered.
- May 2009 – Advised about applying to Westminster Children Society for a job. They were recruiting. Got the job before the interview was completed.
- Summer 2009 – Went home for the Family Reunion I’d planned. But God I was in for more rude awakenings.
- Come back to the UK, ready to start over.
The LEYF Years 2009 – 2014 in Fitzrovia & Luton Street
September 2009 – April 2010
- 2009 – Got the opportunity to empower me with training. Then the green-eyed monster set out to trigger my traumas. But I was rescued by a former colleague from William Wilberforce, Lambeth Walk Day Nursery. Suffice it to say Joelle Lax fall victim to the discrimination that can be viewed at leyf.org.uk reviews by parents and former employees.
- 2010 – Find my place at Luton Street where I was to empower myself and be responsible for building LEYF brand as can be verified at nurseryworld.co.uk with my first publications. But I should let it be known that I was attending the www.nurseryworldshow.com/london and SEN Conference before I worked with LEYF.
- 2010 – Started laying foundation creating legacies on https://www.facebook.com.
- 2010 – Entered the world of cyberspace at http://worldreferee.com/referee/valdin-legister/bio with my skills. Have to acknowledge the contributions of my former colleagues from Fitzrovia for my empowerment.
- 2011 – I was sharing stories with express.org.uk and contributing to the Mental Health CRUSADE.
- 2011 – I was representing LEYF and my https://ofqual.gov.uk/qualification-and-assessment/qualification-frameworks/levels-of-qualifications/ was used by LEYF to build their brand.
- 2011 – I was not given the job I applied for, months after representing LEYF on http://skynews.com/.
- 2011 – I went to http://communityplaythings.co.uk/ for training. Later worked in partnerships, only for them to join LEYF in discrimination in 2016. Refusing to hand over the intellectual property that I made an Agreement with them for.
- 2012 – Diagnosed with diabetes. Since actively involved with dibetes.org.uk. Participant in www.heal-d.co.uk after completing www.desmond-project.org.uk from the time I was on borderline.
- May 2012 – I stated http://www.myvision.org.uk
- June 2012 – June O’Sullivan issued Memo for staff to contribute to her blog on Social Media. I joined https://www.linkedin.com to be a part of that Community of Practice. The reception caused me to publish about TOLERANCE.
- 2013 – The rot sets in at LEYF. That’s why I am making the decision not to let morellomarketing.com and others use my intellectual property to build their brand and treat me like I am a criminal.
- 2013 – Started going about and meeting influential people from Community of Practices.
- December 2013 – Visited Jamaica for my son’s wedding
- January 2014 – Said my final goodbye to my mother in Jamaica. I diagnosed her dementia from my OU studies. The reason I am fundraising for alzheimers.org.uk/getinvolved. I am now a www.dementiafriends.org.uk as I am finding ways to occupy my time after my job was taken away by LEYF and cohorts.
- January 2014 – Attended LEYF New Year Staff Party for the first time
- March 2014 – Changes at Luton Street. New Leaders in place. OFSTED visited
- April 2014 – Signed off work for stress
- May 2014 – Overheard new manager Gemma Manns questioning a parent about me.
- June 2014 – Went back to bury my mother.
- July 2014 – Attended my oldest grandson’s graduation
Transferred to BIB 23 July 2014
- July 2014 – Sorted Luton Street after granting of transfer to BIB. Meet staff from BIB who attended Luton Street for Induction into LEYF Core Values and Ethos.
- Introduction to my work as EYFS coordinator, SENCO and Multigenerational Working Approach Facilitator – refer to Contract signed on 7th October 2009. Now using ico.org.uk LEYF claim not to have any data for me.
- July 2014 – Transferred to BIB
- August 2014 – Covered at Noah’s Ark and Hilda Miller and Lynne Kelly started the allegations that were to trigger my disabilities at BIB.
- September 2014 – OFSTED at BIB. My disability used to show how they promoting Reasonable Adjustments to ofsted.gov.uk in line with the EYFS Welfare Requirements and the Equality Act 2010.
- October 2014 – CEO Long Service Award – LEYF claim not to have any record of it – refer to https://www.google.com for my profiles
- October 2014 – LEYF awarded Nursery Chain at Nursery World Show. See who were invited from BIB?
- October 2014 – Allegations at BIB by Trainee Deputy Nicola O’Hanlan resulted in meeting after work with Lynne Kelly – refer to ET bundles.
- Mewe Mechese Leaving Party – refer to ET bundles and her note to me about working at BIB.
- November 2014 – June O’Sullivan visited BIB – refer to Letter & Case Studies
- New Deputy – refer to her review at leyf.org.uk.
- December 2014 – Early Years Consultant Stella Louis – refer to Lynne Kelly statements in bundles
- Leading up to the Christmas celebrations – I narrated the Christmas Play.
- BIB Staff Christmas Party
- January 2015 – Rumi’s wedding – refer to ET bundles
- January 2015 – MBE and CO visited BIB – refer to letter
- January 2015 – Unannounced visits to BIB – refer to Policies & Procedures. Senior HR Dilys Epton tried to stitch me up re allegations. Tried to get me to take grievance, knowing I have no concrete evidence
- Dilys Epton promised me support when I informed her about the DEPRESSION
- February 2015 – Signed off sick
- March 2015 – More allegations & chef suspended
- Manager Michele comes to do Investigation after Supply Staff Whistleblowing
- NHS Speech & Language training
- More allegations and Investigations
Transferred to HOC 17 March 2015
- Sent on Medical Suspension – refer to healthmanltd.com who recommended I seek CBT
- Escorted out of HOC like a criminal
- Invitation to Disciplinary
- Got voicetheunion.org.uk involved
- Passed fit to return to work
- Taken out grievances after advice from Independent Solicitors
Transferred to New Cross 2 June 2015
Please see https://www.gov.uk/employment-tribunal-decisions/ms-m-myers-v-london-early-years-foundation-2300047-2016 for how the ET presided over the second miscarriage of justice.
Please see www.judicialombudsman.gov.uk to see how the EAT continued the hate crime in the Reserved Judgement online.
Please see https://petition.parliament.uk/help#standards for why I will not let the Government or Parliament get away with sanctioning the Modern Slavery thriving in the UK.
Written in honour of my granddaughter Adrina Legister on her 15th birthday. Another female should not have to endure what I have been through in the Mother Country.
Author: Mervelee Myers FD (Open) WTC (Open)
Mental Health & SEND Advocate, Carer & Mother.