Eve of Nervous Breakdown & Resignation

Facebook have questions to answer for, re radicalisation and hate crime!

We hope you enjoy looking back on your memories on Facebook, from the most recent memories to those long ago.
Updates 26/9/2018: All I am saying is I will be giving those that deserve it hell for what they have been putting me through. If in doubt, please go refresh your mind at https://www.facebook.com/public/Mervelee-Myers.
 2012 – 2017. Ervin, Valdin and 6 others. Bermondsey
ON THIS DAY
1 year ago

At last I’m beginning to find the peace I have been looking for, from LEYF Nurseries decided to become a thorn in my flesh. This was after coming back from burying my MOTHER.
Honestly, I am genuinely sorry for the #3Judges from the #EmploymentTribunals who allow #SamathaJones to confuse them with her #PRESTIGIOUS_HOC Status as a #CREDIBLE_WITNESS when she pulled a SICKIE for not even looking at the documents. So she spent 48 hours quarantined…
But despite my Disabilities diagnosis and Medical Reports from the Judges Court Orders and my need for the loo, they could not see I was trying to preserve my #Dignity.

Updates 26/9/2018: I would like you to go to https://www.gov.uk/employment-tribunal-decisions/ms-m-myers-v-london-early-years-foundation-2300047-2016. I refuse to let anyone else get away with the kind of discrimination that I experience since the death of my mother.

Image may contain: 1 person, plant, outdoor and closeup
1 year ago

This morning, I’m thankful that GOD wake me up. I am determined to move on despite my experiences of the last 3+ years after the death of my MOTHER. My #Fight4justice campaign will ensure that I share my stories and experiences as an #advocate to support others not to remain a #VOICELESS_VULNERABLE.

Updates 26/9/2018: I am a believer in destiny in anything that I have been doing from the time I was born to date. That’s why I know today’s date is no coincidence in the appointment I have with the Barrister. Therefore I refuse to let FutureLearn Moderators from Integrating Care: Depression, Anxiety and Physical Illness – Assessing suicide risk at moderators@futurelearn.com won’t get to me.

Image may contain: 1 person, plant
1 year ago

I am in this frame of mind where #MERVELEEMYERS decided that the discrimination by @leyfonline will not define the person who I know myself to be. Therefore the fact that LEYF can pull the wool over the eyes of the #3JUDGES from the #employmenttribunals is an indication of how well the #ModernDaySlaveMasters_Mistresses can collude with others to abuse their Power of Authority because of loopholes in the Rules of Law. Time for the UK GOVERNMENT to address the breaches in the Criminal Justice System that means I am treated like a CRIMINAL which is having impacts on how I’m able to carry out normal day to day activities as a #Carer.
Who will stand up take responsibility and be accountable?

Updates 26/9/2018: I am holding http://www.justice.gov.uk/tribunals/employment/claims/responding accountable and responsible for colluding with www.leyf.org.uk to discriminate against me.

Image may contain: plant and food
1 year ago

Coming up 2 Years when I was forced to resign from @leyfonline because of a Nervous Breakdown. I am still keeping busy doing some of the work I used to do delivering #Ofsted Standards as the SENCO and #EYFS Coordinator. My work was published in the #nurseryworldmagazine if they want to verify that #MERVELEEMYERS is a #credible_witness?

Updates 26/9/2018: That’s why I am challenging www.hctgroup.org, HCT Group Impact Report 2016 Changing Times, Lasting Impact page 9.

No automatic alt text available.
1 year ago

If you doubt me because you might have been misled to believe #MERVELEEMYERS is MAD, just ask Mertie Bernard to verify my stories. As an only Girl, I was responsible for helping my MOTHER, with the chores. It was a case of doing everything to make life more bearable for #MamaLouwho became the #MOTHER#Father#Carer for all of US when Papa was struck down with Parkinson’s. But even more so when #GrandMother have another stroke that was to add to her Broken Heart after the brutal murder of her son Uncle TERAH CHAMBERS.
Now how the hell can #3Judges from the #EmploymentTribunals decided to affirm the Discrimination by LEYF Nurseries after I get back from burying my MOTHER?
Does the ET really think I’m going to be a #VOICELESS_VULNERABLE?
I am a survivor of Childhood Trauma and people, even my Family not understanding me because I am DIFFERENT.
I am an ovecomer because despite the adversities and challenges, giving up was never an option.
That’s why I went ahead and represents myself at the 2 ET, this time I hope the Employment Appeal Tribunal will accept their responsibilty to act impartial in this matter. And take Dr Maria Hudson recommendations to Acas re the Research Paper The Experience of Discrimination on Multiple Grounds for the #PolicyStudiesInstitute.

Updates 26/9/2018: Just need to put this into perspective by adding www.acas.org.uk/researchpapers into context. Because this is the first research that I am participant in, in 2010. Before that I appeared in the www.icsouthlondon.co.uk in 2004. And in 2006, I have the diagnosis of chronic anxiety to do the Health & Social Care Level 2 examination for www.open.ac.uk/ceremonies and acc-gen@open.ac.uk. However I am not sure if this is still functionable. I must point out that http://unison.org.uk/ was responsible for sponsoring my course with the OU.

Image may contain: 1 person, smiling, outdoor
1 year ago

The life of #MERVELEEMYERS. On the eve of the day my lickle breda and his Family help me make the decision to resign from @leyfonline to save mine and my #Husband life. I will never come to terms with the discrimination, but I am accepting that GOD has a purpose for me to accomplish.

Image may contain: 1 person, smiling, bedroom
2 years ago

Mervelee Ratty Nembhard is feeling thankful with Burnie Spence.  September 26, 2016 at 10:49 PM ·

Let get off Facebook & go comb my #Hair. It’s not as lusterious as it once was, but I am still #Proud of it. Want to carry off that #Certain look for tomorrow as I join my Cousin Monica Nembhard at another solemn ocassion?
Mr Absent Burnie Spence, I don’t know wat game Facebook is playing, because I didn’t tag U? But maybe it trying to give U a wake up call as U have gone MISSING?

Updates 26/9/2018: I just can’t believe some of the things that have happened to me over the past 2 years. But you know what, I will be putting in the public domain to let them see my progress to date. I am more than thankful to Dr Laura Crawford from www.healthmanltd.com for advising me to seek Cognitive Behavioural Therapy. I am grateful to the NHS for redeeming themslves after been party to my forst nervous breakdown. I have had counselling www.slam-iapt.nhs.uk/southwark. I am currently participating in 2 other research with the NHS, mental health and diabetes.

Image may contain: 1 person  Image may contain: 1 person
2 years ago

Mervelee Ratty Nembhard shared a photo — feeling confused.  September 26, 2016 at 9:36 PM ·

Will Mr Blinking Burnie Spence get in touch b4 I have another of those #Dreams or invading Ur #Privacy. Never buck up pon anneda #HardEarsMan like him?

Image may contain: text
TryLifeLike Page

Tag Your Friends For Life 😎🖤🖖

2 years ago

I am really pleased to know that I am more than one of the #Neighbours in Alma Grove since the death of TESS. The efforts I put out to get the support she deserves show them I am an Emphatic Person. Only TESS in my Road knew what @LEYF put me through. But when TESS needed my support I forgot “All My Troubles” & make sure playing my part was my priority. That’s why God bless me to pass for my #Sons Kevin Murray & Valdin Legister #BigSister?

Image may contain: flower   Image may contain: plant, flower and nature
Image may contain: plant, flower and nature  Image may contain: flower
2 years ago

Mervelee Ratty Nembhard is feeling motivated.  September 26, 2016 at 9:31 AM · London ·

Learned yesterday from both my #YoungerBredas Mass Amly Decosie Nembhard & MWB Ervin Nembhard that our #CousinSaunders@JanetBeeput will be buried on 8th October 2016. I have no other information available at this time. Would appreciate if I am keep updated? I have my @OU AOUG Awards & Lecture on the 7.10 2016, but will be available God’s willing for sharing of the #SolemnOcassion. Peace & Love to #ALL who rallied around & support Janet & Joycie during their times of suffering & bereavement. My #Career Change will be focusing on what I am #Passionate about that is #2nd to #WorkwithCHILDREN#WRITING & Photographs? Big shout to my #2Son Valdin Legister who made my #Fotohis cover. Proud to know I am a Cover #MamaRatty. I am looking forward to Great things in the #Future!

Image may contain: 1 person, standing