Reflections from 2010 – My DNA

Mervelee Myers Review The Nursery World Show 2018

Written by Mervelee Myers on the 4th February 2018 for Statistical Purposes only.  In order to get readers to have a feel and a better understanding of my motives, I will have to use my Facebook Postings over the years as reference. Please feel free to make your minds up and come to your own cpnclusions. Without prejudise, I will be doing an indepth write up later of events at the Nursery World Show 2018 showing how I have decided to get closures and move on from the dicrimination which cuased my childhood traumas to be trriggered into Post Traumatic Stress Disorder by http://www.leyf.org.uk. And how the http://www.justice.gov.uk/tribunals/employment/claims/responding presided over another miscarriages of justice.

Mervelee is feeling motivated. February 4, 2017 at 6:54pm · Grays ·  So I noticed this Young Man came out as soon as I arrived at the Nursery World Magazine #NWS2017 when I was waiting for Olive Regis-Williams. He moved from one spot to another so I went and stand outside the #DesignCentre.  It was only later after I visited a few of the #Exhibits, I identify the Young Man and someone else… Ha-Ha, all it is, was a #Lookout, so this particular person could do a #DisappearingAct. But she could be spotted from a distance after #Trooling my LinkedIn.

Update – 4.2.2018: Just to clarify that there were 2 Young White Males who eventually I am assuming came out to make sure I was the person they were looking for by the way they behaved.

Mervelee Ratty Nembhard added 2 new photos — feeling excited. February 4, 2017 at 4:06pm ·  #NurseryWorldShow2017 done for me. Very rewarding day out with Olive Regis-Williams. Now am off to Essex to #Linkup wid Jamaica #People.

Dinner tonight is Oats Porridge & Cream Crackers. Have to add my Sweetened Condense Milk to make it Palatable/tasty. Never promised to CET out of my Diet at all? So now I get on with the jobs at hand so I can continue with the PROJECTS!

Mervelee Ratty Nembhard  February 4, 2015 at 7:48pm · London ·

Lori Reid Taurus Apr 21 – May 21 You can count on support at home to reduce that mountain of domestic chores. As a result, you’re able to put in a sterling performance at work. A joint project is held up, offering time for tweaks. Call me to hear when someone needs your special TLC.

4 YEARS AGO TODAY  Mervelee Ratty Nembhard shared her photo.  February 4, 2014 at 10:01pm ·

When I came to the UK over 20 yrs ago, I thought I was Invincible? Now everything is catching up with ME! So 2moro there is going to be a STRIKE & the rest is History. When I was in JA recently they were asking why I am walking & not taking taxi? Had 2 run the reasons by them every time! So no it is not because I have a BP that I am Mad, Mean & have Money that I don’t want to Spend! Hope U understand wat I MEAN?

Mervelee Ratty Nembhard    May 2, 2010 at 3:04pm ·

My daughter-in-law says this picture was too good to miss.

Mervelee Ratty Nembhard February 4, 2014 at 8:41pm ·

My grandson Kevin Murray JNR at his grand uncles’ Pastor Rohan Shorty Turner’s funeral.

The power of ICT!!! Just linked up Mum, Tom & Val on Skype…

Mervelee Ratty Nembhard  February 4, 2013 at 2:50pm ·

Had strangest call just now… International!!! So sum Geek talking bout my Computer… Told her I was gonna end the call since she wont disclose how she got my #…# She claimed I am wasting her time? Bit rich since I never called her…?

6 YEARS AGO TODAY   Mervelee Ratty Nembhard is at Cosmo, CroydonFebruary 4, 2012 at 11:41pm ·

Brave de Coal & Went out last night go celebrate me Fren BD. LaM a now me undastan why de bwoy did say “Ku BICKLE when Im end up a UK…”

Mervelee Ratty Nembhard    February 4, 2012 at 8:32pm · London ·

Had more of my DNA confirmed at the Dentist 2day!!! Since I doan hab D&P den me Dental Problems must be Genetic indeed…

I have set for my kit to do my DNA from Ancestry UK. It will be interesting to find out more about myself?

One thought on “Reflections from 2010 – My DNA