Facebook Memories 15th November 2017

Finding a Voice via my Blogs

My Fight4justice will go on as long as there is breath left in my body. And I am able to apply my intellectual capitals in telling my stories about the Experiences of Discrimination on Multiple Grounds that see me in this positon where LEYF http://www.leyf.org.uk can sanction the discrimination that is terrorism. Under the Counter Terrorism & Security Act 2015, what happened to me from I returned from burying my MOTHER, leave me without a job. I have been barred from working with children, young people and vulnerable adults despite telling Senior HR Dilys Epton that work keeps me going because of my childhood Traumas. Now the Employment Tribunal at LondonSouth@hmcts.gsi.gov.uk can preside over yet another miscarriages of justice after the recommendations made by Dr Maria Hudson to http://www.acas.org.uk/researchpapers. That’s why they take 5 months to copy and paste the Respondent’s judgement and 3 days to post online at https://www.gov.uk/employment-tribunal-decisions/ms-m-myers-v-london-early-years-foundation-2300047-2016. I am making sure to earn my keep from the benefits I am been paid as every establsihment and systems colluded with LEYF to strip me of my dignity and Basic Human Rights.

The following will help me to share my experiences about when I changed.  4 new photos — thinking about the meaning of life.

November 15, 2016 at 8:47pm ·

Tuesday-Taurus: After yesterday’s tensions, assertive Mars brings out your most competitive drive. A question mark still hangs over money but career-wise you know that you’re definitely going places. Call to hear when to sort the wheat from the chaff.

Since I have no money & LEYF Nurseries made sure I am #Unemployable… I have to be assertive in ensuring I am going places with the #Career. Here is the #PlanMIM: My #OwnBusinessAgenda focusing on #Advocacy. Make the world a better place so no one else have to live through the time from 23rd July 2014 to date & I can’t see an end in sight. Just imagine my life on the #Dole that stripped me of my #SelfWorthofDignity!
Now LEYF Nurseries & the corrupted in the #SYSTEMS will be held accountable!

Image may contain: 1 person, standing
No automatic alt text available.  Image may contain: 2 people, people smiling, people standing and outdoor
No automatic alt text available.
Mervelee Ratty Nembhard is thinking about doing something different.

November 15, 2016 at 8:14pm ·

Monday-Taurus: Feeling under pressure? Blame it on the full moon! Today’s supermoon in your sign is extra potent so will impact on your emotions bringing feelings to the surface. Focus on faraway thoughts. Call to hear when to sort the wheat from the chaff.

I am doing everything in my #Power with my #FIGHT4JUSTICE campaign to get LEYF Nurseries & the corrupted SYSTEMS to be held accountable for the #ModernDaySLAVERY of #VulnerableEmployees whose career & life have been destroyed by #Discrimination!

Update 21 st November 2017I will be presenting all the documents from BIB, with the RACISM written in black and white.  I only got access to most of these after the exchange of documentations between the Claimant & Respondent. My RACISM claims was strike out repeatedly despite the Judge sending it back for reeconsiderations. The same thing happened when I tried to submit additional evidence after the adjournment. Also they tried to stitch me up with the Telephone Conciliation. I copied the ET into every correspondence. I told Senior HR Dilys Epton, I could not accept the grievance as everything was in my head. Even if I could write what was in my head, she refused to give me time to prpare. But I know that was how they operate, everything is in the CONtrAct to trap employees. It happened to me before and I learned from my mistakes. Dilys Epton confirmed my arguments in her Statements, but everyone was so busy trying to stitch me up because I use Passive Aggressive Behaviours so as not to fall in the trap and commit criminal offences.

Image may contain: 2 people

Mervelee Ratty Nembhard shared her photo — thinking about friends and family.

#day_8
Nominated by:
GodChild Campbell
My #2Son Valdin Legister Uncle from his #GrandPa Mr Legister.
Now U know if everyone on Facebook was to track their #History, we know how #Family are connected.

Update 21st November 2017: I will be attending another Family funeral on Friday, 24th for another victim of Cancer. But because of what LEYF, the establishment and systems have done to me. I have not yet had the chance to grieve for my MOTHER, my cousin Janet Beeput and now her Mother is diagnosed with Cancer. The Employment Tribunal says I do not have disabilities despite the Medical Reports which were Court Orders from the Judge.

Image may contain: one or more people, people sitting and outdoor

Mervelee Ratty Nembhard is with Natty Dixon in Jamaica.  October 17, 2011 at 3:39pm ·

Update 21st November 2017: Massa Man, now I will be attending the funeral of Kenneth Legister’s wife Joyce on Friday. But you know what, Ken have dementia and I am sure Joyce would have thought she would be there to care for him? Each time I promise myself to visit the family in Leytonstone, something crop up and I did not get to go. I am blaming LEYF for changing my life totally and now they are claiming I am a MAD CRIMINAL. Therefore I have to be careful and looking over my shoulder. Well I was diagnosed with Chronic Anxiety in July 2006. Which conditions does not fall under having disabilities, might I ask the ET Judges?

Shared a Page — thinking about making a change.  November 15, 2016 at 4:48pm ·

Now I need to get my head around this? I am #CampaignManager all the way in the UK. Because of LEYF Nurseries, I don’t have a #Job. But I am #Gifted#Creative#Talented & have the #GiftofzGab… So now the #HardWork start to #ElectionDay & after.
To uplift all the communities in the Friendship Division of Westmoreland, Jamaica
Liked
 Update 21st November 2017: When I was preparing my ET Case documents. Writing was a form of therapy, but sometimes it was so overwhelming dealing with everything all by myself.
 To sit down & Write a 15 Page Document is no Easy Task, but I’ve completed it. Only thing left 4 me to do is Edit, so most of the Stress is off me now.

Gosh I’ve been so Busy the whole of last week… Helping to do CAF form 4 my Little Girl. They calling it new name, but the more they change, the more things remain the same & Complicated like bitch!

Update: I am hoping the Powers that be can see why I have my Fight4justice campaign. Southwark Council SEND Section coluded with Kings College Hospital NHS Founfation Trust, the Local Education Authority, Local Safeguarding Board to make my life hell. That’s how I come to end up in Dr Maria Hudson Research Paper: The Experience of Discrimination on Multiple Grounds recommendations to http://www.acas.org.uk/researchpapers. This has been my life from I studied at Lambeth College and later the http://www.open.ac.uk/ceremonies. I do the work and others take the credit.

Scan_20161204 (7)

This week is going to be even busier. Every day this week is booked… Monday Balham, Tuesday CAB near me Yard, Wednesday Networking in Camden – buy the ticket & need to search thru the realms of paper to get hold of it b4 Wed.

Update: It was only later, after reflctions that I realised something was not right. People who I networked with at Charity Meetup http://www.morellomarketing.com were distancing themselves from me. Once I began to feel like a fish out of water, I decided there is no way that I am going to let them get the better of me. Because this will only have a negative impact on my disabilities.

Scan_20161123 (4)

Don’t even know what am doing Thursday? Ok iron sum of the tun load a water wash clothes… & get me garms out.
I am going as I am ordained Nigerian Princess Ratty of Nembhard Clans to Tottenham on Friday 4 a Wedding!
Oh wow I hope I can get everything done so I can focus more on sorting out my CPPDP?
I am strong enough to blOw my Own Trumpet & b-EAT my Own dru-Ms as Ms Ratty love mek whole he-Ap O nOise, when fi I MaD he-AD tek I!
Gosh if only they knew di Trouble dem cum stir up. If a did C-Duppy dem set pon dem it coulda nebba get worsarah?

Update 21st November 2017: So who is responsible for sanctioning the discrimination from the time I get back from burying my MOTHER? Actually, I thought this started in October 2014 when I was eating a ripe banana so not to fall into a hypo on the job at BIB, but no I found out it was from the day I attended for my initial visits. Only realised on exchange of documentations. How did Lynne Kelly come to associate me with African Margaret, who abused 3 children? Well she had to go get counselling, but nothing was done about my letter that the Union Rep Darren Mahon raised concernd about at the Disciplinary Hearing. As for saying Stella Louis said I was a Negative Influence, maybe LEYF can explain that to her when I track her down?  I bring African garments to Jamaica in 2004, the year when the discrimination started that was to change my life. Read about it at http://www.icsouthlondon.com.uk, 28th May 2004.

Image may contain: 4 people
Image may contain: 6 people

LinkedIn offering me Up-Grade, but I never bite off more than I can chew, nor hang my basket where I have 2 tek long stick juck it dung? So that will have 2 wait until me cum back from Yard! Who knows I maybe allowed to publish my Musings then? Have so much Irons in the Fire that I need an outlet for my Creative Juices!

Update 21st November 2017: I was always doing my research and making sure I enhance my knowledge. I always wanted to be doing something productive to promote and implement inclusion. That’s why I started making Homemade Books at Luton Street. One of my Books was taken by the then CEO before she became MBE, June O’Sulivan to improve on as teaching and learning tool. All I see was consultations from my Book mentioned in her Blog. The amount of work I done for everyone at LEYF from top to bottom is amazing, yet I was never credited. I was gobsmacked after I returned from Medical Suspensions and attended a training at CO, I saw one of my photos at the entrance to the toilet. Od course I got the message, because they triggered and exacerbated my disabilities. And they were telling me the only place I was needed was in the toilet. I have my Defensive Practice.

Schemas

Image may contain: plant
Mervelee Ratty Nembhard is feeling wonderful.  November 15, 2013 at 9:41pm ·

So I walked into Debenhams – Oxford Street & saw this DRESS! Mon it a tek like, but me nah pay dem-deh H&L money fi it? So I’ll be keeping my eyes out just in case the price drop b4 me ready fi Yard!

Mervelee Ratty Nembhard added 5 new photos — thinking about my future.

From last week the #Scammers are back contacting me via telephone re: MicrosoftTransport for London re Serious Accident reported from my #Address if I want to claim. Today I got an email from #KarinSomplatzki re $1,500,000.00 USD etc… Contact Dr Tony Yung wumtaccess44@aol.com call +60.142.161.530. The amount is at Western Union re Poverty supn or other? But not only that, I was warned to get in touch now because I was contacted before & they did not get any #RESPONSE. I tried printing to show the world that, although I am what LEYF Nurseries classified me as #UURICALEafter5yearsServices, I am a #LawabidingCitizen with a clean #Record. Only thing I am guilty of is fi #CussBadWuds!
Now who in their #RightMind is not yet aware of my views about wanting to #CashinMoney that is not #Legitimate more than welcome to go collect the #Money on my behalf. Because my #Parents brought me up not fi hab #RedEyes after nothing like that. We were #DirtPoor, but we have #Ambition!
Not ambition to #Lie#Steal#Murder#Destroy#Covet anyone for what they got!
Be warned because LEYF Nurseries is intent on #InstitutionalisingALL that are relying on them to provide the Basics for themselves & their #Families. My #FIGHT4JUSTICE campaign is to become an #Advocate providing Evidence of how I was a #VICTIM from 1.9.2009-27.9.2015 & it became even worse once I decided to take a #Stance!

Update 21st November 2017: By now its at https://www.gov.uk/employment-tribunal-decisions/ms-m-myers-v-london-early-years-foundation-2300047-2016 that the ET Judges affirm the discrimination. But little did I know that I would fall victim to the elaborate scams of http://www.peachespublications.co.uk because I want to write to share my experiences about life. So that I can help other not to become a victim. But why am I not shocked about the behaviours of the Police? If I was not careful and knowing my rights I would have become another miscarriages of justice, not from the Employment Tribunals this time but the Police.   The many people out there need to come forward to expose LEYF as Modern Day SLAVERY Masters and Mistresses. Go to the website to find the Reviews by Jyoti Sharma, the parent and former employee. This will confirm everything in my Witness Statement at the ET.

No automatic alt text available.
Image may contain: tree and outdoor
Image may contain: tree and outdoor
Image may contain: one or more people, tree and outdoor
Image may contain: tree and outdoor

I am not staying, but just to #WARNUall that there are evil forces out there trying everything to #Mashup my life further. I will reveal all later. Just how silly can some of them be…? Clowning my #1Son Kevin Murray profile to send me request. But Facebook is on the ball & doing an #Excellentjob in thawting these #Criminals. I have only #1Facebook account so please don’t accept any request from me if U get one. Later!

Update: I would be grateful if all the Prem Johal could block me. Imagine sending me message about my ranting and getting blocked and not waiting for my response. He didn’t think anything of when he was trying to get me into his ponsy schemes.

Is feeling excited. November 15, 2013 at 9:36pm ·
 2moro is gonna b 1 BD fi me…! Me wearing me Pants wid di Deep Pockets fi guh bout Serious Bizz…! When 1 has to tek on Responsibilities like those I have being Designated wid, then I have 2 rise up to the Calling & do a darn good job. I am really Blessed to be entrusted with such Responsibilities & I intend 2 be Accountable 4 every Penny I spend!
No automatic alt text available.

This has being a very topsy-turvy Week indeed! The longer I live the more I learn? On my way 2 work & as I reached the local Sainsbury I saw this young lady walking out the store, & a worker marching after her. Being the Nosy Parker who I am I stood to see the next developments…? I could see the YL had a packet of battery (2) in her hand & her handbag slung over her shoulders.
Young man reached her, said supn & the YL just handed over the package in her hand. YM marched back in the store & said supn (can’t hear) to his colleague! Immediately 1 thought flashed through my mind – Thief, but as fast as it went in it was out again! I recalled seeing the person walking out of the store looked like a young lady, but there was this childlike look about her?
OMG my brain began to work over time… It dawned on me that the Person whom I just saw walked out of that store, may not be totally responsible & accountable 4 her actions! U know what the reason she looked like a YL & also CL is the fact that she has Downs Syndrome…? I would certainly would have liked to know the level of her understanding. & is she to be held accountable 4 what she did. Maybe if I had not noticed she has Diverse & Complex Needs I would be quick to judge & condemn.
Knowledge is Power & ignorance is bliss to the uneducated lot who are quick to Marginalise! Once more I’ll have to reassert that WE CANNOT TELL BY LOOKING…? INCLUSION is the BUZZ Word 4 Me as I have my own Experiences to contend with!!!

Update 21st November 2017: Maybe I should refer LEYF, the http://www.justice.gov.uk/tribunals/employment/claims/responding and the EAT to this. Then they need to tell me what caused Mervelee Myers to change after she got back from burying her MOTHER and transferred to BIB, HOC and New Cross?  It’s only a little matter of why the Medical Reports were not taken into account. But the 3 Judges could grant the Respondent’s Barrister Samantha Jones her wish to have an adjurnment? Well we all know why that was, isn’t it? Perverting the course of justice and an assessory after the fact.

Image may contain: 1 person, standing

6 YEARS AGO TODAY   Mervelee Ratty Nembhard

November 15, 2011 at 8:11pm · London ·

Who GOD bless no one curse!!! <<<My Star is beginning 2 Rise & Shine>>> Another hurdles overcome….
Image may contain: one or more people and people standing

7 YEARS AGO TODAY Mervelee Ratty Nembhard shared her photo.

November 15, 2010 at 7:39pm ·

Told U I still have the POWER to draw when I put me Glad Rags on. Got myself hooked on some Fantabulous EYE CANDY. He definitely meets up to my SPECIFICATIONS tall…!!!! Gonna turn detective now.
Now who is going to be my Judge and Jurors, only GOD.

One thought on “Facebook Memories 15th November 2017

1. After I worked so hard to reach where I was when I transferred to BIB after returning from burying my MOTHER, discrimination was sanctioned at the highest level of LEYF. After writing to the Senior HR about the DEPRESSION caused by the allegations and investigations which triggered my childhhod traumas into PTSD, I was transferred to HOC to get me out for acting unprofessionally. (See Disciplinary Outcome and Appeal and the ET Judgement posted online). I was escorted out of HOC, stitched up to go on a Medical Suspension. The Manager of HOC, escorting me out that there is High Security and I did not have a PASS. This begs the question, how did I get into HOC from 17th-27th March 2017 without a Pass? The rest is history because the ET Judges decided to affirm the discrimination, leaving me opened to Terrorists attacks from the likes of www,peachespublications.co.uk. She is nothing more than a SCAMMER, using her business as a front for criminal activities. Now the Police have joined the fray.