Accepting my Deficits & Limitations!

21st September 2017

September 21, 2016 at 10:35pm · Added 5 new photos — with Valdin Legister and Kevin Murray.

Taurus: It’s time to be optimistic. There are contacts to make and correspondences to catch up with. Firm up travel arrangements or that night out. Once you have done what you have to do, you’ll enjoy your free time more. Call to hear why it’s time to reset the goals.

Shared Depression & Mental Illness is Very Real‘s photo —  thinking about making a change.

Another of my chosen Gifts for LEYF Nurseries#BIB were offended when I simply ask them to do their Research about Multigenerational Working. This was of course the CEO/MBE Brainchild that I work Hard to implement & promote. Then the Stupid Area Manager Hilda Miller come tell me I know nothing. She heard Luton Street scrape through the Ofsted & #BIB is her #Baby, I must not carry my ideas from other LEYF Nurseries to BIB. Well my favourite newspaper Daily Express published another piece of evidence re #RACISM. Another ammunition in my #FIGHT4JUSTICE campaign against the SYSTEMS? The SYSTEMS are welcome to do their Research from the Policy Studies Institute!

September 21, 2014 at 9:11pm · Added 5 new photos.

Done my Duty by the Husband & his Cherished Brothers Lanford & Egbert TOMLINSON who went on b4! It is a Privilege to be able to keep a Promise…? Who knows what will hapn to me in Years to come…? But believe me I never let the Team down!

Shared her photo.

Not even being Dumped on 1 BO in my Life can diminish my Indomitable Spirits that I inherited from Maam-Jess & Sandyman…? I always live 2 Fight another Day & blinking Fight I will if I have 2 with whatever Weapons at my Disposals – usually my BDM! So am heading back pon dah Circuit Called Celebrating my Cultural Status as a Creative Black Woman wid Style & Credibility!

Mervelee Ratty Nembhard shared her photo.

September 21, 2014 at 8:26pm ·

Commando B’s Big 50 on the 25th of BHM! Saving up my PM 2 get my Ticket for the Celebrations?

September 21, 2014 at 8:01pm ·  Added 2 new photos — with Shawner Wright.

Miss Ratty likes to keep it dung to dah level & recognise all Branches of my Family Tree! Any1 happen to recognise who this Lady is…? Mother of 1 of my Nieces…!

September 21, 2014 at 7:31pm · Shared her photo.

Got my Mojo back now that sum of the Burdens have lifted off my narrow shoulders? Listened to Vibes FM since this year 2day & there are sum Excellent celebrations on the Agenda! I will be back to my BOWW & going out 2 LMHD>>> Aint no Stopping I now…? Money in my Pocket & I just can’t get any L…?

October 29, 2013 at 9:10pm · London · At Jewel Piccadilly.

Had 2 wait 4 them 2 send 2 JA 4 Mangoes, but when the MS did done I settled 4 Pineapple drink instead!

Finally picked a winner Highland Colori! But I should have put more money on?

Mervelee Ratty Nembhard

September 21, 2013 at 9:44pm · London ·

Just can’t believe how late it is already! Seems as if I just got out of bed & haven’t achieved much even thou I have been working all day?

Mervelee Ratty Nembhard

September 21, 2013 at 12:03am · London ·

Better go get my BS as another long day ahead of me>>> Saturday already upon US!!

2011 Party with Lukie

Now what could have happened why RATTY is by this BIN????

There is a matter of #CREDIBLE WITNESS & #PRESTIGIOUS work environment for LEYF Nurseries & the 3 Judges from the Employment tribunal & #MERVELEEMYERS to come to aggreement about.

Isn’t it ironic that I use the word CREDIBLE in my post on Facebook. Well I told them that my life is an Open Book & everything about how I manage and control my disabilities are recorded in the FILE, LEYF refused me access.

Mental Health & Southwark

Attended the #Borough, #Bankside and #Walworth Community Council Meeting. This was one of the most informative Meeting about Mental Health and Wellbeing Strategy in the London Borough of Southwark that I have had the privilege of attending.

I am not working now so I am making the most of my opportunities to empower myself.

It was great meeting all the Councillors. But I had a Personal Conversation with David Noakes as we travelled on the #1Bus with #EnidOsbourne. Very proud to say I was in the company of this Councillor who was showing concerns about the elderly lady, who raised concerns in the Meeting.

So I told him about my 2 Sons Kevin Murray & Valdin Legister. So now I have my research to do.

I was really taken up listening to MP Neil Coyle MP sharing his Personal Experiences about his MOTHER and coping with her Mental Health Conditions.

I am privileged to have been in contacts with each and everyone tonight. Thanks to #PaulineBonner for getting back in touch with me today at such short notice.